Furniture / Home, Bookstore
- feel free to buy me anything from this store.
- Perfect spot for gifts for the discerning hostess.
- This is the best shop weve ever found for food lovers! We dare you to get out of there without spending at least $50. Amazing!
- Great selection of cook books, home wares and neat kitchen stuff.
- More than cookbooks and Le Creusets. Carries Pantone & Moleskine notebooks, Marimekko, and even Rose Salve.
- Fabulous book and gift shop full of unique cookbooks, utensils, accessories and cards.
- Really cool, fun shop to look around in. A great selection of cook books and really helpful staff!
- Absolutely obsessed. You can't leave the store without buying something! Cookbooks, reusable Baggu, aprons, gifts and cards!
- A kitchen gift shop dream. Art supplies, cookbooks and other food and quirky items.
- They had everything you could ever want from a cooking store! Really great books on food and recipes, good selection of Le Creuset pots and pans, and a great vibe and decor. Loved it!
- Good place to shop for a unique gift
- Cute home store with lots of fun and unique kitchen goods
- they have mostly everything for the kitchen
- Kensington Market is home to one of the best shops in Toronto for those who like to eat...
- Cookbooks and cookware in the same store. Great concept
- Intriguing and unique products!
- Great selection of everything food related. They do really nice gift wrapping as well.
- cooking books and accessories
- Impeccably curated selection of tchotchkes and cookbooks. Perfect shop for your sweetie.