Beach Ave (Surf Lane)
Kennebunk, ME 04043
- Dogs allowed on the beach year round (leashed or voice control), except June 15-labor day before 9am or after 5 pm.
- Love this beach! Ive been coming to this beach since I was a kid and still love it!
- Very quite beach, due to high tides not a lot of soft sand
- Unless you're a local and you gotta take what you can get, there's not really much to this beach. Not really worth walking to and definitely not worth $20 for parking.
- Come early when the tide is low, get a good spot before the locals roll in with the tide.
- Great place for 4th of July fireworks. Limited street parking, expect to take an hour to leave after the fireworks are over.
- nice scenic view. cold water, dog friendly, nice sand. fun and relaxing!
- Come early to take a walk and watch the sunrise
- Kennebunk beach ( Gooch's Beach) allows dogs during summer months before 9am and after 5 pm. Please, in the morning, keep in mind you have to be OFF by 9:00 am, not starting to think about it.
- Just wow. Come visit
- Good for surfing. Just be sure to check for high tide and bring your wet suit
- Be sure to check the tide chart. Winter 2012-2013 erosion means there isn't a lot of room at high tide.
- Beautiful homes & Inns have quite a view. Too many dogs.
- Great beach to learn to surf.
- A popular spot for our students to surf!
- In the right conditions this is a very good spot for surfing.
- A great place the walk along the beach!