Goochland Drive-In Theater
Movie Theater, Indie Movies
4344 Old Fredericksburg Road
Louisa, VA 23093
- Must bring items: SUV, Portable Radio, Chairs, Blanket, Football, Bug Spray
- The owners and staff are really nice. Food is good and cheap and they always have the newest movies! Can't beat the family atmosphere.
- Great place. Well run and shows first runs. Good deals on car load nights. Great deal over all.
- Our 1st time here & we've started a "must bring" list for next time: chairs, bug spray, portable radio.
- Great place great price. Anyone who complains should go get ripped off at a regular theater. This place is a deal and worth any wait the concession might have. Nothing over $3.75.
- Two movies under the stars for seven bucks? Count me in! And the concessions are dirt cheap too. Put an air mattress and blankets in the back of a pickup and bring lots of friends!
- All is great...the food is very affordable, except my son says the nachos are soggy.
- Great date night and kid friendly drive in.
- Arrive early, get a good space (and only one space!), no liftgates higher than your roofline, well-behaved and leashed dogs are generally welcome, and try a Goochdog! :)
- Catch the amazing view of the stars during the intermission.
- Awesome theater!!
- Quite...if you cant do that then stay home
- Watch a movie.
- Must-do. Bring blankets just in case and the best time to go to the concession stand is when the movie starts but bring a portable radio with you so you don't miss anything while your waiting.
- Get here early to get the best spots. Food is great with great value.
- Goochdog is DA bomb! Clean, great service. Always a fun time!
- Just a wonderful place. Great people, great food, great prices. A real throwback.
- Fun kids night
- I GDIT! Do you?
- So much fun!!! Bring blankets and chairs!!