- You HAVE to ride it in the back row. WAY more intense than riding it in the front.
- If your in the very last row its scarier :O try it
- Worth the wait for the back row!
- Most intense ride in the park, in my opinion. Totally awesome, but I'm glad I saved it for last.
- Front vs back depends on whether you'd like your max g forces going forwards (ride in the back) or backwards (ride in the front)
- This ride breaks down too much... But SO worth it!
- Best ride in the park, hands downor hands up, if you're feelin' brave.
- The front row is the best seat in the house!
- You are usually assigned seats but if you ask the ride operator to ride in a specific seat they will allow it.
- Awesome fun
- The ride is seriously never open. Of you're coming to the park to ride this ride, don't. Chances are it will be closed.
- Defiently makes your stomach drop.
- This is my favorite ride in the whole park.