Goldfish Point Cafe
1255 Coast Blvd
La Jolla, CA 92037
- Good food with an awesome view of La Jolla Cove!
- It's a good idea to tip here?
- The gentleman behind the counter was so incredibly nice and the view is awesome from the cute patio!
- Go somewhere else. Customer service is horrible. The guy making the food was too busy yelling at all the customers or arguing with them. Awful. Worst customer service I have ever experienced.
- No power outlets for laptops, bit great view!
- Excelente cerveza precio alto pero increble vista al mar!!!
- Scenic views, breakfast foods and sandwiches, coffee. They give you goldfish crackers with your sandwich
- Dippin' Dots!
- I would only go there for the sea view
- View, outdoorseating and service!
- Great view and awesome owner!
- Great hammerhead .... Bring on the day
- An awesome view and a pretty decent cappuccino
- free wifi, delicious cappuccino, horrible seal-smell!
- Try the Greek Breakfast
- A spectacular view of La Jolla Cove and Shores. Best in the mornings to afternoon when you get a ton of sun. Free WiFi, great food and iced tea. The bad: no outlets, sometimes smells like seals.
- Good paninis great view. Try the Arnold Palmer to drink
- 5 dollar glasses of red wine! Perfect Sunday :-)
- Terrible management, avoid at all costs. Employees need service training