- Great food, clean place to eat. You would love their food....
- Golden Thai has some great food. You would love their menu...
- Ask for mild spicy, otherwise it will have to much flavor of black pepper and you will start looking for water :-)
- Pad Thai and Indian curry rice are a must to try.
- Tasty food, good prices, quick service, and plenty of places to sit, even at dinner time.
- Pad Thai, mini eggrolls
- I like their food and BYOB is nice too. Not my favorite Thai place in Chicago, though.
- Golden Thai is awesome....great grill shrimps plus U can BYOB!!!
- This place is awesome!! Service was impeccable. Crunchy pad see ew is a MUST have! Oh and want even better news??? It's BYOB.
- Roasted duck curry and pad Thai - I like
- Golden thai noodles are great
- the basil chicken and a chicken satays here are so amazing.... definitely coming back again
- Get the crab rangoon!
- Small portions. Crab rangoon is good but very oily. Mango sticky rice is the worst ive tried! So dry! Dont know if ill give this place another shot
- Love their pad Thai. Its amazing!!!