Golden State Seafood Restaurant
9460 Mira Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92126
- Prices are not bad. Food is AWESOME! But the service is beyond terrible. Don't expect any royal treatment.
- Great value, good food, good portion size! And free tea...
- food is good, but service is lacking. house special pan fried noodles are sooo good!
- Lunch special
- The salted fish fried rice is da bomb. The service is okay. I asked one of the lady to get me a glass of water and she forgot. I had to ask again but eventually I got it. Overall, it's a good place.
- There is a daily lunch special that ends at 3p. Nothing over $4.95, and comes with soup, appetizer, and either steamed or fried rice.
- Good food but overpriced.
- Good food, bad service.
- $5 for a full lunch deal? Awesome.
- dont try d sweet and sour fish, not too good to tastebud