Golden Seafood House
2407 Airline Dr
Houston, TX 77009
- Service fucking sucks here XD
- Service was great during lunch and dinner. The seafood was great for the cost and yet to have bad service. Ill still return for the great seafood!
- Ceviche tostada - Disappointed! The grilled fish - Fish is not fresh at all though the fried rice is good. From all the talk of the town about this place, expected more. Sorry.
- Best seafood in Houston
- The shrimp cocktail is awesome here ;)
- Camaronesde mojo de ajo.
- Walk with your jacket of sitting under vents as you will freeze!!
- Great grilled shrimp! Good micheladas too
- Horrible service
- Since you're here, you should check out Western Inn down the street for a nice place to stay with a very affordable price! Free wifi and cable!
- My go-to place for fresh, delicious & tasty seafood. My reco: start with a michelada Modelo beer, a Tostada Ceviche, and then graduate to a Seafood Soup and a rice dish of your preference. BOOM!
- Excellent service to go with Excellent fried seafood.
- Camarones Jumbo a la diabla!
- Todo excelente y muy buen servido!!!!
- If you are on the keto diet substitute the fried rice with two sides of broccoli
- It can be hit and miss eating there. When it hits it is spot on. The vuelve la vida is delicious
- Shrimp soup is my favorite.
- Really great fried rice! We also ordered a side of hush puppies, which can be hard to find at many restaurants. Not bad at all!
- Stuffed crab and fried shrimp w/ delicious fried rice!
- Seafood plate $8.95