Golden Rule BBQ
- Robert is one of the best servers I've had period.
- BBQ pork is great. Get it without the original sauce ~ which tasted like fancy ketchup.
- Below average BBQ. Beer only and slow service at the bar. Look elsewhere.
- I love the sweetened cornbread muffins. They are free with meal but you have to ask for them.
- I will never eat there again. The only decent thing there is the banana pudding.
- Everybody's food was really good but make sure our food is warmed!
- First awful experience at a Golden Rule we've ever had. :( Wish we lived closer to Irondale!
- Yep Robert did a great job!!!
- Get the sliced BBQ plate and pass on the beer.
- Got the Chopped BBQ sandwich. Was awesome. Waitress's were all great and very very friendly fun gals.
- Banana Pudding was the best thing. The Q was terrible