1785 S Mur Len Rd
Olathe, KS 66062
- Decent, typical American Chinese. The amount of food for the price makes up for the awkward, quiet atmosphere.
- Love this place! Made the mistake of coming on Chinese New Year, but still worth the wait!
- Great food and awesome prices at lunch.
- Been coming here for years and I don't ever remember bad service.
- Food is average, service is very hit and miss, mostly miss at lunch.
- Quality above the smorgasbord style restaurant. Always good , fair price. We enjoy dining there.
- Shrimp with lobster sausage is not very good, but sesame chicken is delicious
- Been coming here for almost 15 years now. For a little hole-in-the-wall, this is the best Chinese I've ever had. I'm still looking to marry a Monkey or Rat late in life.
- Chicken fried rice & crab rangoons mmm
- They messed up my order a fifth time and ended up giving my family food poisoning. Will not be back again.
- As said above food is average. I've eaten take out 5 times here and not once have they gotten my order correct. Mild becomes hot or they leave out entire items.