The Golden Horseshoe
- Billy Hill and the Hillbillies--it's the best show at Disneyland!
- Look for a hidden Mickey in here.
- Great spot to charge up a phone by the stairs :)
- Sit in one of the alcoves to the side of the stage for the show.
- Annual Passport discount is good here
- The Billy Hill Show is the best show at Disneyland!!! LOVE IT!!
- Fried mozzarella sticks are a secret menu item. So good!
- Ask if Kirk is playing Billy, as there is no substitute!
- A nice place to sit and relax. The food is good (mozzarella sticks are delicious!! They aren't on the menu, but you can still order them!) The "Billy Hill and the Hillbillies" show is a must see! :D
- Chili cheese fries. Oh yeah!
- Fun show. Good desserts.
- This place has tons of active plugs. Go buy yourself some ice cream, sit and relax, and take in a show while your phone charges
- Dont miss this show, it is funny.
- No more funnel cake
- The chocolate cake is huge enough to feed 2-4 people!!!
- good fish n chips! Yummy buffalo sauce. and yes! there is a hidden mickey. tough to find but we did it! fun place.
- Some of the best ice cream treats and funnel cake concoctions around
- Kid's Power Pack is good for adults too! Just like 4th grade!
- Take the time to sit down, have a sundae and enjoy the hillbilly music.
- Good food (for Disney) but large portions - consider sharing.