Golden Gate Overlook
Lincoln Blvd & Merchant Rd (Presidio of San Francisco)
San Francisco, CA 94129
- "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco." ~Mark Twain
- The trail is temporarily shut down to help preserve wildlife so you can't take the Batteries to Bluffs trail down to the water. That said, still some great sites!
- Beautiful spot for Golden Gate Bridge and ocean pictures. One of my favorite spots.
- Great spot for photo opps of the bridge
- Red bridge
- This is a really nice spot for taking good pictures of the bridge..
- Best place to take photos of Golden Gate Bridge. But you should take your beverage with you before you go there because there is no place that you can buy something.
- Take a pic, is a must in life !
- I love this view. Sure glad you got to see it.
- Masal gibi bir kpr gerekten,yakndan ak olursunuz,o derece yani..:)
- Whatever time of the year you're traveling to SF, keep in mind the weather is so unpredictable it can be so so cold and windy!!!
- A mi esposo y a mi nos encant lo recorrimos caminando y lo disfrutamos mucho. Sacamos muy buenas fotos
- Can get disgusting the amount of selfie sticks and selfies going on. But it's worth a look. Amazing views, good walk that's unique. Would of loved to have my bicycle here.
- Simplemente la vista la foto que no puede faltar en tu visita a San Francisco ideal para caminar
- ryalarmdaki kadar gzel pasifik bu kpr ile bir baka gzel, enfes bir manzara...
- One of the most breathtaking views in the city.
- great place to get your souvenir photos!
- If you are driving across the Golden Gate Bridge after March 26, 2013, you will need Fastrack to pay the toll. Here's the information you need.