Golden Gate Larkspur Ferry Terminal
Boat / Ferry, Baseball Field
101 E Sir Francis Drake Blvd (at Larkspur Landing Circle)
Larkspur, CA 94939
- smile at the people around you waiting for the ferry, especially in the morning commute. everyone looks so depressed!
- Fantastic Views!! (I even saw a whale one time- in the bay- when commuting to SF!)
- Clipper card is Key. Been using since TransLink
- Don't load your clipper card online. Takes 3-4 days!
- The gin and tonics are quite tasty!
- Sit on the upper deck to avoid salt water spray and yet have a great view. And bring a plastic bag to avoid a wet bum, the seats don't drain well.
- Talking on your phone is frowned upon on the boat. I learned that one the hard way.
- Looking forward to someday having wifi aboard.
- HOV parking in rows F and G save time and are easier to park in...
- The ferries get you across the bay in 25 minutes. No bridge toll, no parking hassle, plus you can relax and have a coffee and catch up on emails.
- Passive aggressive old boomer ladies think the ferry is for them only. Ferry is packed, my hermes bag on the floor - never. You will stand or argue...
- People make me laugh. Run to get on the ferry in the morning, run to get to your car in the evening. Everyone is in such a hurry.
- The Napa is the best ship in the fleet. The newest one too, I believe. Wall outlets, spacious, still no wifi though
- No wifi in terminal or on ferry.
- 2012 and still no WiFi. Neither in terminal or boats.
- There is no wifi in the ferry terminal!
- Checking in where you work is a no no..
- This boat used to be called the Snohomish, and it ran from Bremerton to Seattle in Washington State.
- Tasty salted pig parts got me #stoneface
- On big events in the Bay, you'll want to get here early. The Clipper card will serve you well but most passengers don't seem to have one...