Golden Dragon Buffet
6281 Lone Tree Way (at Shady Willow Ln)
Brentwood, CA 94513
- There's a grill station towards the back of the restaurant where you can choose from shrimp, chicken, short ribs, and salmon. They'll grill your order and have it ready in just a few minutes.
- Great service, great food. Pretty much the go to place for families, but be careful for gratuity. Try the softserve frozen yogurt with the Chinese donuts!
- Huge selection of food. Service was questionable, but well worth $8.99
- Typical buffet. Keep your expectations at that level and you won't be disappointed. Green beans, potstickers, & chinese doughnuts were pretty tasty. But who doesn't love fried dough covered in sugar?
- Not worth the money. Food is too plain. If someone said best Chinese food here, they are tripping.
- Make sure you try the baked salmon.
- you can take good to-go! I think it's $5.50/lb & sushi is $3.25/8pc
- Fav place to eat. Really cheap and A+ food!! Good service. Simply the best!
- Best Chinese all u can eat buffet EVER! Seriously! They make certain to keep all their dishes filled with FRESH food. Reasonable pricing, great food & great service!
- Be sure to hit the mongolian grill.
- The carpet is gross. Makes one not want to eat.
- I love this place.
- Make sure to sit on the same side as the food. The backroom can get pretty nasty.