1038 Lejune Dr (6th Street)
Springfield, IL 62703
- Tremendous spread of food at this joint! Tasty...even added a complete bread buffet with jalepeno cornbread and garlic biscuits! Clientele can be a bit odd at times, though...
- Chocolate fountain!
- Love Mac and cheese. Not a fan of the desserts here though
- Better to eat here at lunch - significantly cheaper.
- Pass on the cottage cheese if it greenish
- The breakfast on the weekend is to die for. The steak is great...depending on who is cooking it.
- Long long lines during typical dinner times are to be expected but they handle it wonderfully so you get thru quickly. Food is great. If it is low or looks icky, ask to have it changed. They r A.
- Awesome food and great prices!! Highly recommended!