Gold Star Bar
1755 W Division St (at N Wood St)
Chicago, IL 60622
- I came, I drank, I conquered.
- The bearded guy at the door rules.
- Drink. Drank. Drunk.
- Tamale Guy comes around here!
- Best bar in Chicago - pants down!
- The neon is now lit! Purty!
- Don't come here if you want to walk out feeling clean.
- Pork belly tacos? I think you're thinking of big star...
- The clue's in the name! We came. We ate. We drank. We danced. We gave it a gold star! You will too!
- good job!!
- 2$ beers! Excellent! Don't play pool, you'll lose
- Good vibe dive bar.
- Poolin boolin
- Free pool table in the back. Classic dive bar.
- Dont Fret, this isn't Fat Pour.
- Good cheap beer, pool table, solid jukebox. If you're not down with the sports bars on Division, this is your place
- Shot and a beer - $5
- A fun dive.
- Get a 'Hamm' beer... its super cheap and doesn't taste that bad!
- tip well! you won't find bartenders better in the city if Chicago.