Gold & Silver Pawn Shop
- After serving in the U.S. Navy and losing a million dollars in the real estate market, Richard Harrison uprooted his family and moved to Las Vegas in pursuit of a fresh start.
- Go chumlee!!!!
- There may be a line to get in
- 6,000 visitors a day. It's a cattle herd, keep moving and don't block the door. Kinda disappointing compared to TV.
- Its just a pawn shop people. An extremely over priced one at that.
- Pawn your soul.
- Total shithole.
- World Famous, on the History Channel, tv show "Pawn Stars"
- Bought a 70s squash blossom necklace. Great price surprised me. Deal with Nick. Great sales guy. Bring cash. Hard to shop with tourists just taking pictures. Go early on a weekday.
- Always. All first to see how busy they are so u don't get stuck out in the heat in a long line.
- If you lost your per diem at the blackjack table, then hock something here to generate funds. The home to History's reality hit Pawn Stars is both a tourist destination & a fully operational business.
- Expect a line!
- Feeling utterly dissapointed after going here.
- Maybe you'll get lucky and see the Pawn Stars crew shooting on the Panasonic AG-HVX200A P2 HD handheld camcorders
- Not worth the time. I was there around 1pm on Thursday and the main stars weren't there
- if youre selling or pawning something, you can skip the line.
- Although its very iconic thanks to the show.. now a days is hard to find really rare stuff.
- The shop says open 24hrs but get there before 9pm if you wanna check the place out. You can only pawn items after that.
- The cast isn't there on sundays
- Not at all what I was expecting glad we didn't have to wait in line for that