Gold Cane Cocktail Lounge
Dive Bar, Food
1569 Haight St (btwn Ashbury & Clayton)
San Francisco, CA 94117
- Cheapest drinks in the upper haight.
- Nice crowded dive bar
- Nothing special bar that looks like it couldve been in the movie version of Barfly.
- Dive bar perfection. There's usually some type of argument involving street kids to enjoy.
- The bar's drinks are stiff and to the point, and the box plays surf rock, Pavement, and The Pogues.
- A favorite afternoon spot of many Haight weirdos. This could be a plus depending on your personality.
- When times are hard and you need a beer in one hand and a pool cue in the other, come here. The bar's drinks are stiff and to the point, and the jukebox plays surf rock, Pavement, and The Pogues.
- Best dive in the city. They serve High Life and they pour generously
- Great place
- Play some pool, but beware, no doubles after dark.
- Definitely the best bar in Haight Street :D
- The Cane one of the oldest bars in the haight and I'm sure that Jerry, Jimi and Janis where here it was the same. Tip the Tavern Masters kindly.
- Filled with douchery. The poop on walls in the bathroom is reminiscent of cave paintings in Germany completed my gold cane experience!
- Big, inexpensive bloody marys. Brendan is my favorite.
- Josh is the shit!
- Kinda douchy crowd, pretty cheap beer, varies jukebox.
- Sharon by far is the best bartender. and happy hour drinks are super cheap.
- Tip well and they'll treat you well. More than most bars in this city.