3865 W County Highway 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
- pecan crusted Mahi Mahi, cheese grits, hushpuppies, and a huge Greek salad for $9.99. WOW. loved it
- Everything is great no matter what you order
- Hang out on the beach all day, skip lunch and get there at 3:30. Lunch specials before 4:00 and drink specials as well. No crowds.
- The fried green tomatoes were great. Tried a po boy with the fish of the day (cat fish) - tasty. My family greatly enjoyed the 30A Beach Blonde Ale. Very nice and prompt service.
- Good lunch specials on fresh Gulf seafood. "Small" seafood platter at lunch for just $13.95 (crab cake, 3pcs fish, 3 oysters, 3 shrimp,hush pups & a side!). Wife loved fresh ahi tuna appetizer.
- $8.95 Hot Lunch...1 meat, 1 bread, 2 sides. Also $2 Mimosas.
- Fried Catfish and Cajun Potatoes.
- I will never go back here again, terrible service , low quality food, this was second time there and both times sucked. The lobster was dry and hard and outback serves better steak quality . SUCKS!!!
- The fried fish/ crab cakes/oysters & shrimp we got was really bland , their drinks were good. It's way better to go to their market for some to go steamed shrimp and cheaper too.
- The Cajun-spiced Bloody Mary is too spicy for some, but I enjoyed it.
- Loved the Greek salad, Cajun potatoes and fried white fish! Better quality food for the money than anywhere around!
- Soft shell crab po'boy is always fantastic.
- The Goatfeathers Shrimp and Scallops are awesome...because pretty much anything with bacon wrapped around it is awesome!
- Go describes it the lack of the ability to shuck oysters order to cater to patrons wishes just is an outlier
- Get the steamed and seasoned shrimp
- Kevin was a great server :) Food was awesome. I had the local pick 2 for $9.95. Clam Chowder and 1/2 a fish po boy. more than enough to eat! Come check it out and ask for Kevin, Trent or Matt!
- Food was great. Service was slow
- Horrible Grouper Sand Special, very disappointing
- Pecan crusted grouper is awesome. So is our server Holly!
- The two for $24 combo was a great deal. Grilled whitefish and crab cake were amazing!