$ $ $
Port Royal, Kingston
- Try the steamed fish and get a side order of steamed crackers
- Good seafood restaurant. However one must be forceful in order to receive excellent customer service!
- Great Escoveitch Fish. Reserve your table, call and place your order 20 minutes before arriving to cut down on their lengthy wait times.
- The food is soooo worth the trip, DEEElicious!!
- In Jamaican lingo: we nyam till wi belly full! Delicious, generous portions. Don't be in a hurry, the service is slow, ensuring all is cooked to order.
- Fry fish and festival
- Fish steam or fry!
- Upstairs is really great has a awesome view
- Amazing service
- Try the Fried Snapper
- Horibble experience...our waiter Cecil was unprofessional .. This place has been in business for too long to still fail so miserably at delivering quality service...
- Food good but wait time needs to be improved.
- Get your seafood here! The service is casual and prices about mid-range. Highly recommended if you're in the area or fancy the food.
- Apart from waiting a LONG time for the food it is DELICIOUS!
- Calling ahead is the best option. Their menu at times will have a few items missing. If its packed you may have to wait a while. But once you get the food its good. Order the curry or honey jerk shrim
- It is a long wait but the food is good.
- Make sure you call & find out what they have before you waste your time coming here. Also don't come expecting any customer service & expect a long wait.
- The food is great. You show go there
- Great food! Reasonably priced. Extremely long wait, but the food is worth it. Have a cup of soup while you wait.
- Prices are very reasonable but if the place is crowded just ensure you can entertain your crowd