Globe Life Park in Arlington
1000 Ballpark Way (at E Randol Mill Rd)
Arlington, TX 76011
- The natural grass batter's eye in center field was named for former Arlington Mayor Richard Greene in November 1997.
- True story: distance-wise, Arlingtons upper deck is the farthest away from the diamond in MLB history. Talk about nosebleeds
- I was one handshake away from becoming a ranger in Texas back in the 70s.
- Stop doing the wave - it doesn't make you cool and adds nothing to the game - sit down work on your slow clap have another beer just stop The wave
- Welcome to Rangers Ballpark in Arlington! Check in using MLB.com At the Ballpark to unlock special offers and explore the stadium right from your phone. http://atmlb.com/IeVjpI
- Fans here are closer to the action than just about anywhere else in the Majors. The first row on the 1B and 3B sides are just 56 8 from the plate, so we hope you brought your glove.
- R-E-C-Y-C-L-E Recycle! FUN FACT: The yellow foul poles down each line were taken from old Arlington Stadium.
- Root for the home team, not the Yankees or Red Sox.
- Use MLB.com At Bat on your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod, BlackBerry or Windows 7 device to follow all the action on the field and around the league while you are at the park. http://atmlb.com/HnE8ou
- it's safe to go to the ballpark now, tom hicks is gone!
- The Ballpark in Arlington is the site of Jose Reyes' first career hit.
- Leave your Yankee cap in the trash can; you're in Texas.
- See a Rangers game live this season before they start stinking.
- The chicks dig the Texas Rangers, not your Chuck Norris impersonation. #DontBlowIt
- Best firework show in the state. Best Baseball in the State. Definitely a great Texas tradition.
- Love the rangers!!!!!!!! Best ballpark in the US
- sit along the first base line to avoid the sun.
- Top Dining Options: CPT Morgan Club on Lower Level; Budweiser Bowtie at Vandergriff Plaza behind Center Field; Waffle Dog at Section 128; Diamond Club on Lower Level; Fry Depot at Sections 9 and 42.
- Better come watch some Ranger baseball while they are making their playoff run.
- It's more fun when the Rangers win... or you know.... score.