NEW YORK, Oct. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Mobile Phone Insurance and Extended Warranties: A Worldwide Review is a report about the market for insurance and extended warranties sold in conjunction with mobile phones in 40 countries, namely: Argentina; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; the Czech Republic; Denmark; Finland; France; Germany; Hong Kong; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Italy; Japan; Kenya; Malaysia; Mexico; the Netherlands; Norway; Peru; the Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Singapore; South Africa; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; the UK; and the US.
Mobile phones are defined as any mobile handsets that incorporate a conventional mobile telephony facility including smartphones. Mobile phone insurance and extended warranties can cover one or more of accidental damage, loss, technical breakdown and theft, as well as airtime abuse. This last provision covers any fraudulent use of a lost or stolen device. Furthermore, increasingly, it is also the case that mobile phone cover is being configured to cover other risks such as viral attacks plus fraudulent use of e-wallets and accessory items.
The report draws on extensive primary and secondary research covering close to 1,700 organisations involved in the production and distribution of mobile phones including manufacturers, mobile network operators, specialised retailers of consumer electronics, supermarkets and other types of retailer (e.g. department store / variety retailers). The PartnerBASE™ dataset that accompanies the report logs each of well over 600 schemes for manufacturer, mobile network operator or retailer extended warranties or insurance, showing both the operating model used and partners employed for programs that are not managed internally.
You may be able to use this report plus the PartnerBASE™ dataset and market data annexe that accompany it in one or more of the following ways:
- appreciate the size of the opportunity in the market for mobile phone insurance and extended warranties worldwide: in aggregate, this is a substantial market;
- understand how fast-moving competitors are thriving in a number of countries in spite of the fact that the dynamics of this market have changed substantially in recent years;
- assess the position of national and international competitors such as AIG, Allianz, AmTrust, Assurant, Asurion, AXA, BNP Paribas Cardif, Chubb, Simplesurance, SPB, SquareTrade and The Warranty Group;
- consider how the value of the global market for mobile phone insurance and extended warranties may be expected to evolve up to 2019.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04143690-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record