Cocktail, Bar, Whisky Bar
$ $ $
Taiyue Suites 2F, Sanlitun South St (Workers Stadium South Rd)
+86 10 6591 1191
- The rise in the popularity amongst non-cocktail crowd has taken away the Ginza feeling. Now that Daiki, the head bartender, has left for Glen Classic, there is nothing left to keep connoisseurs here.
- Tucked behind the building but worth a trip to come & look at the handsome Japanese bartender in white tuxedo...
- best single malt collection i have yet found in beijing
- 1) it's about 15-minute walk away from the maddening Sanlitun; 2) the best Whisky bar in Beijing, very impressive and comprehensive menu of single-malts. 3) great atmosphere for small groups
- Old fashioned. Wow.
- 203 Taiyue Suites, 16 Sanlitun Nanlu, Chaoyang16, 203
- Watch out for them overcharging. They were unapologetic for charging more for several drinks (they usually come only with a total figure and we had to ask for a breakdown which was totally off)
- Best Long Island Ice Tea I ever had.
- You'll need time. Drinks arrive slowly.
- most people come to this bar to enjoy wathching the super handsome Japanese bartender, always suited up in tuxedo, making excellent drinks with beautiful actions.
- Decor is funny... Whiskey is delicious!!! Don't forget to take the card with your home address;)
- Nice place
- Wifi pswd: glenglen
- Amazing service. Off menu Pisco sour is one of the best!
- very cool simple and clean bar, serving very creative and quality cocktails, got to leave it to the Japanese bartender and their detailed work