Dublin, Dublin City 11
+353 1 882 6500
- Who suggested this place? It's dead.
- A hidden gem; there are more Dubliners buried here than are currently living. Some of those who found their final resting place here are amongst the most important historical figures of Ireland.
- Try to avoid during the zombie apocalypse
- Vale a pena visitar. Torre de Dublin com mausolu de O Connel. No deixe de ir ao Botanic Garden com entrada no fundo do Cemitrio ou pela rua lateral
- Michael Collins is buried there
- Steeped in history & lots of interesting stories. Very nice to wander around & take it all in.
- Guided tours: http://shop.glasnevintrust.ie/collections/tickets
- The great and good of Irish history are buried here.
- The trust in charge of the cemetery have done a great job of creating a really high quality tourist attraction. The tour is a must.
- Absolutely love this place. The tour around the graveyard is great. http://whattododublin.org/2013/11/10/glasnevin-cemetery/
- Staff are exceptionally knowledgeable. We're able to tell me the location of two graves I was looking for without even using the computer
- Worth to see and take the guided tour.
- Amazing cemetery where all the men from the 1916 Easter Rising are buried and many more.
- Walk there is amazing!
- War interessant zu sehen
- Nice tour around the place, quite long and detailed though (90mins) worth the visit though!
- Go - visit, and take the guided historic tour. Well worth the 90 mins of your time and a bit of money..