Glaser's Bake Shop
- Brownies r awesome
- 100+ year-old bakery best known for its moist, flavorful black and white cookies.
- The chocolate chip cookie creme sandwich is orgasmic.
- The best Black & White Cookie you can buy.
- Glaser's is one of the best bake shops in NYC!
- Friendliest staff. Everything's delicious, but my favorite's the kitchen sink cookie. It has everything, including potato chips, and it's magical.
- Great pastries. The brownies are my favorite!
- Try the All-American Brownie... as featured on the PBS show "New York Originals"
- So the Dept of Health closed this place 12/23 siting a number of issue. Nostalgic place for sure but health standards need to be net, regardless.
- 1) Mini cream puff, 2) Scone, 3) Old fashion donut
- Established 1902 and continuously family owned and operated with some remodeling. The coal oven was originally in the basement, but moved upstairs in the 1950s.
- Cash only. Everything is amazing, but donuts are my fav.
- Incredibly slow service but well worth it! Closing down July 1st so remember to snag a few pastries soon!
- Just found this and its closing in May!!
- charming old bakery that's been around for over 100 years. black and white cookies are really good!
- Just.. everything! Such a great staff. Cash only btw
- TRY EVERYTHING. Ive been coming here my entire life, and they never disappoint. My favorites are the cookiesexcept for the black &white, because they frost instead of glaze, which is blasphemous
- Black and white cookies are unbelievably good. But they're closing up shop in July (owners are retiring) so time to start stockpiling cookies
- The black and white cookies are amazing!!
- Kitchen sink cookies are amazing