Hotel, Bar, Restaurant
1214 Queen St W (at Gladstone Ave.)
Toronto, ON M6J 1J6
- Did you know the Gladstone Hotel is the oldest continuously operating hotel in Toronto? Come visit us during Doors Open on May 25-26th, 2013.
- One of Queen West's standouts is a former 19th-century Trunk Railway lodging that had fallen on hard times before being renovated. A different Ontario artist decorated each of the 37 guest rooms.
- Down & dirty weekend karaoke in the Melody Bar; chilled and fancier in the "Cafe"; take your pick. Either way, good food (a french fry "bar" + a sweet brunch), and always something unexpected.
- Stellar decor. Solid veggie burger.
- The beer selection is mercifully unchanged, and the signature Gladstone Iced Tea is as wicked as ever.
- You have to attend Tweetgasm, the Gladstone's monthly tweet-up. Great people, great times!
- Friday night karaoke with Joel is amazing! Order the maple bacon jam as an appy and sing your heart out. They serve pommies cider in a cute little bottle too.
- Love this hotel and the owl lamp in the bar.
- Friday & Saturday night the east bar hosts the city's most popular-and participatory-karaoke night
- Not digging the remodel...
- Looking for something different? Check out this hotel where every room is a work of art. We recommend the Twilight Room for a "unique" experience.
- Harth Records
- Try the sweet potato fries with chipotle mayo. They rock!
- What a great hotel - amazing rooms, food & atmosphere, in the best locale in Toronto
- Kick out of professional karaoke. Oh the shame.
- Great little bar in a quirky hotel, lovely staff and some nice nibbles for snacking day & night
- Breakfast with a view - chef Rudy's sammies
- Breakfast "Sammie"
- Love the Teen Queen room.
- Not great wifi, rooms just OK. I was looking forward to a funky vibe, but was hoping for better amenities