Glacier Canyon Lodge
Resort, Scenic Lookout, Convention Center
45 Hillman Rd
Lake Delton, WI 53940
- Use the free shuttle or walk across the resort. Walking the interior route using the skybridge takes much longer.
- Best resort in the dells
- Toilet plugs easily
- Be sure to get your room on the water park side of the hotel. It'll give you constant entertainment watching everyone at the park!
- We've been coming for years and love it. Wifi and phone service is horrible though, which is fine because you're on vacation anyways.
- Internet is terribly slow. Don't bother with it.
- Also bring paper towels if you are getting the suite with a kitchen.
- Bring a robe during winter even if you don't take shuttles it is still chilly
- Beware the ghost of the child on the tricycle in the hallway.
- The beds are great and the view is awesome definitely great place to stay for a vacation
- Best room around.. but way too small for 6 people
- Bring your tricycles and ride the halls at night! Freak the hell out of people. :)-
- Bring your own scissors. No scissors in condos. Glacier Canyon outside on the road is 1 mile around, FYI for those runners.
- The people talking about the tricycle are crazy i've been coming here for 6 years straight and nothing like that ever was heard seen or even talkd about
- The shuttle takes forever oh and there is a young boy who rides his tricycle down on the 3rd floor
- Rooms are great, but dont forget to bring your own hand soap...
- Can't stress enough to take shuttles over trying to walk this resort. All of the walkways are long and twisting. While the shuttles will pick you & drop you wherever on the grounds.
- A great place to stay with the family with everything nearby you could need. Drink prices are more than a rock concert though. $32 for a big frozen drink. $8 for a Bud - sheesh
- This place is huge, but you can get to everything from inside which makes it better in colder weather.
- B/c there was only 20% occupancy, shops advertised as open weren't, an advertised buffet was closed w/o so much as a sign, 1 of the waterparks was closed w/o warning & off duty employees ran amok.