Gio's Sports Bar
Dive Bar, Karaoke, Bar
- Good wings and awesome LIVE BAND!!
- They have Gumballhead now.
- This was a nice surprise. A little disappointed with the karaoke dj catering to personal favorites out of the audience, but nice bar and quality karaoke regardless.
- Great service! Very friendly staff! Food we have had has been excellent, not typical bar food...it actually tastes freshly made! Guacamole is unbelievable! Definitely recommend!
- a good offbeat bar with few douche bags or tourists, within stumbling distance of where i live...the upside is that the owner really cares to give you the best service there, recommended.
- Surprisingly good burger
- Good burger and wrap. Offers brunch on Saturday and Sundays, 10am to 2pm. Go for the florentine eggs benedict.
- Nice place. Decent burger for a sports bar.
- A great spot to see the games large screen in addition to multiple flat screens around restaurant. Simple menu but, good food and staff. Best is that Gio's does not get packed.
- Great food, great service, excellent beer menu. Gio you the man.
- Order the Gio's!
- Brioche grilled cheese is amazeballz!
- Very good cider.
- Matilda on draft!!
- Great Nachos!
- Don't go here. The bartenders are rude as fuck. What kind of sports bar doesn't put a bears game sound on? Even by request...
- Karaoke with the eternal Chris Golding...man with the plan. Saturdays only at Gio's!
- Chris, your karaoke DJ, is an undiscovered Chicago treasure!