- The stuffed sausage pizza is the play here, but if you're a vegetarian, go with the stuffed spinach.
- Stuffed pizza >
- Great crust / cheese / sauce ratio
- Be sure to try the fried mushrooms! Actually pretty delicious
- Only eat two slices cuz three will have you full and not moving lol
- Get the antipasto salad and a thin crust 10" pizza. Feeds a party of two easily.
- cheese bread was good. Very good ice tea. underwhelmed by the pizza bottom undercooked.
- Deserts are just sad. Go for the pizza.
- Really good deep dish, I just get cheese. Great and fast service. I have another place I like better but I would eat there again.
- Lunch lasagna. Lunch chicken Parmesan. Never underestimate the power of "reliably good".
- Really reliably good Italian. No nano-infusions of Madagascar micro misted bay leaves- but who wants that for lunch anyway. I want it good, quick, and lemme eat when I am working. Good wines too.
- Yup its that thick. The best deep dish!
- Great deep pizza the Spinach and the Chicago rocks. The only thing is a long wait 45 min
- Great take out pizza
- Just like every other Giordano's, nothing special
- Pretty unresponsive service here, and the pizza didn't taste half as good as Lou Malnati's...still tasty, but much closer to your store bought pizzas for sure.
- Awesome stuffed pizza!
- Solid stuffed pizza
- Awesome deep dish pizza here in Chicago. This is the place to go for deep dish pizza if anyone is visiting the windy city.
- Check your bill, I got a default 20% gratuity, even just being a party of 5