$ $ $
- Good food, but service not so hot. Try the one in Merrillville (Hobart?) on Route 30. Much better wait staff!
- Definately try the filet mignon with a double baked potato! Paradise!
- Enjoying a wine tasting...food is delicious
- The coke., is Fire!!!
- Food is great
- Awesome restaurant. Delicious food.
- They did not offer much to make up for a long wait for food and a horsefly that landed in my plate. The owner said there was "nothing he could do about that". Shameful and disgraceful.
- Good food does not make up for poor service. I do NOT recommend this restaurant due to my poor customer experience with the manager and owner.
- Make sure you sit in Lisa's section, she is the best!!
- Try the Blackened peppercorn filet, best steak ever!