Gino's Brick Oven Pizza and Trattoria
548 Flatbush Ave (btwn Lincoln Rd. & Maple St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11225
- Try the Margharita Pizza
- The grandma pie is delicious (tho any of their pies are a treat)
- Lobster ravvie was bellisimoto hohoho!
- Have been going here since I was little. The pizza is perfect and even the salad is great. Also, it's worth it to spend an extra $1 here for a patty instead of going around the corner to Golden Krust.
- You must try the penne with fresh basil and mozzarella ...and for dessert have some chocolate wine. And be sure to ask for Gino.
- Best brick oven pizza ever!!
- This is sad and crazy my kids and I waited 25 mins came on time looking like this.
- Once again It never fails second time ordering and this happens again.
- solid neighborhood Italian spot. good service, quick delivery. my favorites are the margherita pizza, insalata caprese, tilapia francese, and meatballs!
- Always look forward to coming here and eating their delicious pizza. Worth it
- I've only ordered seamless from this place but the gramma pie is so good and it was a fast delivery.
- Try the steak titbits (daily special). Really good.
- Best Clams Oreganatta!
- Yummy food..happy hour until 6pm
- Ordered delivery. Best crab cakes ever...penne a la vodka with chicken and mushrooms was delicious. Can't wait to check out the place.
- Service with a smile and the pizza is definitely worth the trip!!! I recommend it!
- The food tastes like the oven needs cleaning. I think this place survives off the lack of competition.
- Food was not for me. After the soggy Philly cheese steak with giant sized green peppers, I decided to hang up the gloves. Cheesecake wasn't impressive. Cinnamon flavor overpowered cheesecake.
- Nothing too exciting about the menu or service here. For a local joint it will do the job.
- The calamari is delish! Great marinara sauce and perfectly fried - not greasy or rubbery. This place is a treat!