American, BBQ, Cocktail
$ $ $
- They changed a bunch of their menu items back in January. Unfortunately I found this out too late. Pulled pork is completely different. Still good but I came here for the pulled pork. Crossing of list
- Not great, service was, well you just don't call your patrons "Boss". The chicken sandwich was very salty and the $9.00 drink was a shot over ice. Disappointing.
- The service was terrible. During lunch, the waitress wanted to cart away the food before my friend and I were finished, then it took forever to get our check, even after we asked twice. Weird vibe.
- Overhyped. Forgettable.
- Love this place. Get the fried chicken and Brussels sprouts. Delicious!
- Great atmosphere but the food was average. BBQ sauce tasted more like ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Pretty bland but well cooked.
- Not good food, even worse service!!
- Place thinks they are too good...they do not take reservations. Food ain't as good as their opinion of their food.
- Popcorn margarita and chorizo corn are and incredible pair... Don't leave without trying to BLT fries either... You'll regret it...
- The short ribs are excellent.
- Two words: BAKED BRIE!
- It seems to have lost its luster. Food seems to have gone down a peg since opening. Service was ok this visit, but the food was absolutely bland. BLT fries are overpriced steak fries very little sauce
- The menu isn't veggie friendly but the chef will make something nice for vegetarians. Beer selection could be better.
- Pick the fried pickles!!! :D
- stuffed piquillo peppers with pulled pork are delish!! #addicting
- Fried brussels, gotta try them, they r yummy
- Try the Lamb Sliders - This chef's special features some great lambs meat topped with juicy car maize onions. A little small but very delicious!
- Try the Sticky Buns - Delicious frosting!
- Try the Chicken and Waffles - Fantastic! Waffle and Chicken were great separate, even better together. Very sweet, delicious.
- Fried Pickles-yum!