- Terrible place, don't get fooled by the view. They don't have half the things on the menu, not even something as simple as ice to cool the drinks they serve (which are served warm by the way).
- Came for coffee and drinks, meaning to be back for food. But service was awful enough to never come back. Plus, from a place of this level you expect more decent toilets (even in India, eh)
- Odd seating and the view of the river comes with its own unpleasant smell. Limited menu though positively they did allow us to pay in sterling
- This place was great - anything on the menu with ginger is an explosion of flavor. Get the lassi and finish with ice cream
- (afternoon5) Caf bar au bord de l'eau. Il faut traverser une boutique d'antiquit avant d'y arriver. Hyper paisible.
- Very expensive for the quality of food.