722 Generals Hwy (at Veterans Hwy)
Millersville, MD 21108
- Nothing beats $2 tacos, the decor is so fun, cold drafts and always good company!
- This place should be called 'Shana's.' She is the kindest, most awesome-est bartender ever!
- Big group? Order the guacamole, salsa and bean and corn salsa trio for $10. Delicious.
- Fresh food and upbeat atmosphere make for enjoyable meal.
- Margaritas served in beer mugs...You've been warned. ;-)
- Vegetarian nachos are awesome!
- Good food and drink that is family friendly
- Try Build a Chimi. It's testy good for $10.00
- Good chips
- The food is alright I guess..
- salsa is HOT but so good!!
- salsa is HOT but it's so good!!
- The salsa is awesome. Uniquely sweet and just a hint of spice.
- Get the crab dip for an appetizer the chips are amazing.
- Get the drunken Taco's! The salsa is incredible too!
- Ginas is moving to a new location! 8779 Veterans Highway Millersville MD. We will post all updates on our Facebook page in regards to reopening date. Coming soon!