$ $ $
- Go to the Gilt Club. Drink something with infused vodka in it.
- $5 Moscow Mules with vodka, lime, and fresh ginger at happy hour (Mon-Fri 5-6:30pm)
- Fries are cooked in rice oil, making them flavorful but not greasy.
- Great date place! And a favorite for Happy Hour! Swanky! :-)
- I love this place and the staff. I'm always stopping bye to have a glass of wine after or around midnight
- Order the foi gras, just do it.
- Have a. Moscato. Feel glamorous.
- Try the Blackberry Press or the Tequila Mockingbird
- Check out The Gilt Club as seen on Meat And Potatoes
- The Gilt Club is sadly now closed, but is well known as the restaurant in Portlandia S1 E1 in which Peter and Nance ask for details about a chicken.
- This is the kind of place that reminds you you're in Portland. Always a safe bet for good cocktails, imaginative food, and a good time.
- Among my favorite. Colin bartender is superb. Never had a bad meal. Food changes with seasons. Try it. You'll like it.
- Many timed enjoyed the Gilt Club. Never disappointed in the food, drinks and service. Bartender Colin a jewel.
- Salmon was the bomb, thank God
- Actually it was just my service that sucked. The groups on both sides of me, who ordered after me, got all their food first.
- Cauliflower soup was good. Pork belly was really good. Still waiting for the salmon. They definitely don't rush you, I've been here almost an hour
- Great drinks and phenomenal food, highly recommend!
- The bartender's mood varies widely, but props for original, inspired concoctions.
- We ordered cavatelli with rabbit meatball, grilled trout, chicken liver (appetizer). All of them taste great! The chef is really good at cooking livers. You shouldn't miss it!!!
- True tartar is minced (by hand) not ground. When they grind it, they're hiding something...