Giggling Mackerel Seafood Grille
- I find it funny that a restaurant named after a fish doesn't usually have them because of "how tough they are to catch in the heat of summer".
- When the weather is nice, grab a drink at the tiki bar (the top level) at sunset. The view is worth going for. Its also nice for a party atmosphere on some holidays and weekend nights in the summer.
- Mostly fried food. Soft shell crab is best A/C rarely keeps it cooler than 78 inside in summer ; mostly tourist patrons as locals avoid due to pricing.
- The food is very good BUT it takes a long time to get food. I've seen several tables get up and leave w/o getting food after :45 #slowkitchenproblem
- This was the worst service I have ever had. I do not recommend!!
- Delicious food. Chicken is amazing. The lobster, shrimp, and steak is very yummy as well! Pretty cheap and very casual, I say it's a go for you're money!
- Good place to go relax. Uptight people please stay away.
- Awesome chicken
- Restaurant no longer exists.
- The Mahi Mahi bites are fantastic!
- Had the tuna sandwhich with corn on the cob, fantastic! Service was good too.
- Blackened Mahi Bites are fantastic!
- The tiki bar at the top of the restaurant is a great place for drinks in the summer. They also have a jukebox.
- One word: yuck!!!!
- Unless its September, do not get the oysters, they are from the gulf in the other parts of he year
- Very disappointing dinner and service. Worst restaurant manager on the whole east coast.
- Fried oyster sandwich... Just get it, it's amazing!!
- Come early to see the sunset
- The food was excellent, but we had a young waitress who knew NOTHING about the menu. The blackened Tuna was superb, and so big we ate it again the next day. Fried soft-shell crabs were to die for, as