Gidleigh Park Hotel
Chagford, Devon TQ13 8HH
+44 1647 432367
- The service the atmosphere and the food was great
- #6 in Sunday Times 2015 Best 100 restaurants. Signature dish: Lobster with curried mayonnaise Chef: Michael Caine is leaving at the end of 2015. New Chef will be Michael Wignall Average: 154pp
- Superb! Fantastic location and service. Michael Caine's menu is hard to beat anywhere. Cornish turbot was the highlight for me, perfectly cooked. Dealt with our gluten free needs faultlessly.
- Beautiful place, amazing food and service. The perfect way to spend any special occasion.
- A couple of ladies were having tea out on the terrace next to us and the tea tray looked fantastic. Its probably a lot less expensive and you still get the same beautiful surroundings.
- Salmon is haevenly good! You should try a strawberry dessert as well.
- I don't know why previous mayor placed this hotel miles away. It's here, beauty of Devon