Giant Eagle Supermarket
Supermarket, Grocery Store
- The Starbucks is awesome!!
- There's a Starbucks in here and if you ask, they'll give you a cupholder for your cart.
- Their beer selection is amazing!
- Nice selection of brews for a create your own 6 pack.
- Their sushi al carte is awesome. If you're a "regular" the sushi chefs will make what you want.
- Try the garlic knots; 2/$1.00 or the bread sticks 3/$1.00. You will not be disappointed.
- Where dreams come true :)
- The deli is the nicest in this area. They have a good selection of dry goods and frozen food. Basically, their a grocery store...just nothing special.
- Huge store. More selections of everything. Nice cafe & alcohol selection.
- Deli and produce departments are fresh!
- Love the beer section!! So much to choose from at decent prices.
- Never seen a daycare right in the store. Awesome
- Good luck finding the raisins.
- These two are just 1 bread stick cut in half. And you get 3that are that long.
- The "free drink" is really misleading...it sounds like everyone gets a free drink of the mayor's choosing on Mondays. Cheap Bird only gives the mayor a freebie...great way to mislead customers!
- To receive your free tall drink for being the mayor, show one of our Starbucks Baristas that you have unlocked the special. You can reach this screen by tapping "Special Here" from the Check-In tab.
- How do you get the free tall drink on Monday?
- We apologize for the misunderstanding. $4.99 is our advertised price for a whole rotisserie chicken. If you were overcharged, please visit our customer service desk for a full refund. Thanks! ~CGE
- Why is a rotisserie chicken now more than $9? It's $4.99 at Costco.
- Pepsi is $5 a cube.