Hockey, Music Venue
- Hershey Bears home ice. If you have not been to a Bears game- GO!
- The Hershey Bears' jerseys appear to be maroon but are actually Chocolate and White as a tribute to The Hershey Company.
- You must attend a Hershey Bears game. Greatest fans in the American Hockey League.
- U.S. President Bill Clinton scored a hockey puck at one of the ice hockey games he attended. Be sure to snag one of the many Hershey's Bears souvenirs offered during the games and inside the shops!
- Great place to see a Hockey Game plus amazing place to go Ice Skating!!
- Let's go bears
- Great place for hockey games and concerts!
- Go to the stand that has the "buy 3 pretzels, get one free" deal. Freshest and best thing to eat while watching the bears stomp on the little penguins
- The Hershey Bears. What could be better?
- Walk over to Chocolate World while you're waiting.
- Box seat service is wonderful here. Arrive early and take your time leaving as there is always a mass exodus.
- Great venue!
- Great time watching The Hershey Bears!
- We prefer going to Hershey for events over Baltimore/DC because they have their own parking directly at the venue. You don't need to hunt, cross busy city streets, deal with homeless. Lower cost too!
- Great seats no matter where you sit
- Don't forget your teddy bear for the teddy bear toss!
- The best AHL team around! Let's go bears!!!!
- Go get some chocolate! NOW! For real....hurry!
- Loving the Bears pink jerseys in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month!
- Cheer the Bears! WOOOOOOO!!!!