Grocery Store, Supermarket
10400 Old Georgetown Rd (at Rock Spring Dr)
Bethesda, MD 20814
- This is really a Giant pain. High maintenance customers, cranky staff, and an underwhelming selection of most items. Shop here only for convenience.
- Open 24 hours
- Great customer service!
- Great deli
- Worst Giant I have ever been to. Horrible parking, narrow entryway/aisles within the store, limited selection of items and just always hectic.
- Don't forget to tell the self-checkout machine that you brought your reusable bag - 0.05 discount:-)
- Giant RIPOFF is what it should be called. Prices are gouged and quality is terrible. Go to Safeway if u want to get twice as much food, way better quality for 1/3 the price.
- The flowers are always FRESH!
- This one is open 24 hours.
- So slow. Even at self check out
- OMFG DOES IT TAKE FREAKING 20 MINS TO GET MY DELI ORDER???
- Awful produce...
- Someone once ran into my toddler with a shopping cart at this Giant and didn't apologize. Of course that was 18 years ago.
- Pharmacy is useful, but the lines are usually insufferably long and the delays insane.
- I don't think it's as bad as everyone says. It was pretty much uneventful for me.
- Parking lot anf sidewalks used by high schoolers feom next door as smoking lounge. Store doesnt care, probably because they sell the cigarettes!
- I am not impressed with the salad bar. Balducci's is across the street with a much better selection.