Gethsemane Garden Center
5739 N Clark St (btwn Edgewater Ave & Hollywood Ave)
Chicago, IL 60660
- Not everyone has a green thumb, but the stellar customer service at Gethsemane can help reform even the most hardened plant serial killers.
- This Andersonville plant mecca is known for its warm, quiet nursery, where you can stroll among the vibrant cyclamens, orchids and begonias, and the fountain filled with colorful koi.
- This Andersonville plant mecca is known for its warm, quiet nursery, where you can stroll among the vibrant cyclamens, orchids and begonias, and the fountain filled with colorful koi. -RW
- Great stuff to start an herb garden!
- A plant lovers paradise! The gift shop is a must for interesting gifts (skewed mostly to females).
- THE garden center in Chicago!!
- Go during the week! On Saturday and Sunday it's a MADHOUSE!
- Very helpful and polite sales staff.
- Don't forget to show your kids the fish pond inside the green house at Gethsemene.
- Very festive place around Christmas time. They have nice trees at great prices.
- Huge selection, but expensive compared to other places in the area. Weekends are always super busy
- The best place to buy. They will even create a window box for you
- I love this place. Wonderful selection of plants for both indoor and outdoor planters. The staff are insanely helpful, don't be shy to ask anything!
- A great plant shop named after the garden in Jerusalem where Jesus prayed the night before his crucifixion.
- Great Pussy Willows !
- Best garden center in Chicago!!! They have everything.
- Check out the indoor fish pond! Very cool!
- Amazing selection of flowers and plants
- Incredible garden store. They have a super wide range of every type of plant, and every plant is healthy. The employees are knowledgeable and helpful. Don't miss the annex across the street.
- If you buy a planter, they will drill a drainage hole for you for free! I just learned this today after buying pita from them before.