Gervin's Sports Bar
Food Court, Sports Bar
San Antonio International Airport, 9800 Airport Boulevard (SAT Airport)
San Antonio, TX 78216
- Bartender is friendly and fast!
- Everyone trying to get to Denver relaxing here. Double Jameson and snachos
- Good wings, cold beer.
- The buffalo chicken salad is not really buffalo sauce. It was more of panda express type sauce. The service was fantastic. I would just try a different item next time.
- Burgers suck
- Service was non existent - wanted to order food - waiter never came back.
- Saw this sign inside the bar.. the risk is real here as the chicken is like rubber. The Coca Cola even tasted watered down. An example of a bar serving a captive market - complacent service, awful!
- Overpriced airport drinks, slim selection and loud music. However, at least the staff there were incredibly friendly. It was just alright.
- Get Sunday Ticket so we can watch the Texans.
- They played nothing but weird Al music while I was there. Odd. Fast service.
- Club sandwich had more bread than anything - totally wished I had ordered the burger - it looks substantial, for the price, and delicious
- Apparently, the kitchen CLOSES before 8:30pm on Sundays-- Really? It's an Airport Restaurant & Bar!
- If trying to eat somewhat healthy, the Caesar is a good choice. It's a tad pricey, though, and the size is misleading when you receive the dish.
- Try the cheddar bacon burger.... Excellent!!!
- Skip the food and order doubles. You can't go wrong!
- Extra Dirty martini, up! A must have...
- Have your ID ready
- Service was good. Chicken Caesar was good.
- Nothing is good here. They were out of everything and it took 25 minutes to order.