$ $ $
- A delicious and inexpensive lunch can be found on the menu, listed as 'Express Lunch'. Usually comes with a club sandwich, soup of the day, insalata caprese, and a petite chocolate dessert.
- Great place for lunch and dinner. Beautiful high ceiling and classic decoration. Prime card buy one get one discount.
- Food and service are both good!
- Afternoon tea is lovely!
- Afternoon tea is amazing! Beautiful tearoom, great food and service.
- High tea was amazing. We got the private room.
- Very accommodating at breakfast.
- The food is fabulous. I have had both lunch and dinner there. The fries are cooked in duck oil. The burgers and seafood are excellent. They also offer gluten free meals!
- The best afternoon tea I've had. Hazelnut puff pastry, passion fruit macaroon, beet meringue to name a few of the treats.
- Couple can choose either of the price fixe dinners. I had the 3 course and my husband the five. Food heaven!
- Save room for dessert!
- Don't miss the house made granola! It's beyond delicious!
- Great place for afternoon tea!
- Try the oatmeal. Fantastic!
- Ask for George. Best waiter ever! Also, the fried morels are a must.