Georgia Sea Turtle Center
Aquarium, Science Museum
214 Stable Rd (at Hopkins Ave)
Jekyll Island, GA 31527
- Track all the sea turtles' journeys online at www.seaturtle.org
- Check the daily programs schedule before you go to be sure to get a patient update, an inside scoop on the treatments of the turtles, or you could get to watch them feed the patients.
- Definitely worth the stop. Our four kids (7, 9, 12, 14) enjoyed the turtle rehabilitation tanks in the back.
- Want a great wedding gift? Please consider the only cookbook created to benefit the Georgia Sea Turtle Center. Now in it's 6th printing, with 100% of the profit going to suppport the GSTC. <3
- Incredible work they are doing to rehab injured turtles! Great education, and viewing of their "patients"!
- Amazing Place!!!! Must see!!!!!
- Be sure to talk to mike. He can competently answer any and all of your sea turtle questions!
- Great place to go and spend an hour or so. If you get to do the meet and feed of the turtles it's pretty great. Staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.
- The work they do here
- Incredible experience.
- Coolest place ever. We got to see baby sea turtles up close as well as surgery prep for a large adult.
- If you are an educator or in the military you get a discount on admission!
- The hospital is awesome- you can see turtles swimming up close. Great place to learn.
- My child (4) liked seeing the turtles but fir maybe only 30 minutes. Honestly I expected more however it's really awesome that they rehabilitate sea turtles and fully support it.
- Take the time to visit. Do check scheduling. We happened to be able to visit when a turtle was scheduled for release, and that is such an experience!
- Listen and you could be amazed! My Girl Scout troop loved this!
- Cool place
- Great way to remember people you love with a brick in the walk way with name & date on it I got some for our grands they love looking for them each year
- Adopt a Turtle or get a brick in the walk to be there forever