Football, Football, Event Space
- This place was built with 8,300 tons of reinforced steel to hold over 70,000 screaming fans. How does that stack up? Its more than the weight of iron & steel in the Eiffel Tower.
- Opened in 1992, the Dome hosts the Atlanta Falcons, has hosted two Super Bowls & is the site of the annual NCAA Chick-fil-A Bowl, formerly known as the Peach Bowl.
- The Men's Final Four is returning to the Georgia Dome April 5-8! For more information on the schedule of events and ticket opportunities, go to www.ncaa.com/finalfour.
- Watch the Falcons take care of business!
- Nice place to watch the Atlanta Falcons and the Georgia State Panthers win. Also, the Georgia Bulldogs lose games here on occasion.
- home of the Atlanta Falcons and the Georgia State Panthers!!!!!
- The Georgia Dome, the largest cable-supported domed stadium in the world, opened in 1992. Located in downtown Atlanta, the Dome is the home venue for the Atlanta Falcons.
- The Jumbotron is AWESOME!
- Get your up-to-date SEC News; detailed game coverage on Twitter @ajcsportseditor; and game/scene pics on Instagram @ajcpix
- College sports history went down here in 07. Florida beat OSU, won the NCAA Tournament, and became the only college program to ever hold the mens hoops & football championships at the same time.
- Go inside the home of the NFLs Falcons for a firsthand look at the locker room, press box, field, and more with a Georgia Dome Tour.
- Welcome to the Georgia Dome, home Super Bowls XXVIII and XXXIV. Youll find the best tailgate in The Gulch (Lot A). Once inside, grab some Taste of the South Peach Cobbler for a real southern treat.
- The 1st event in the GA Dome was the 1992 Atlanta Falcons season opener vs the New York Jets on Sept 6th. The team would win that game 20-17 and finish the year 6-10 under head coach Jerry Glanville.
- Home of dem Dirty Birds!
- RISE UP!
- Passion 2012!!!!!
- This was the filming location for the Big Southern Classic competition in the movie 'Drumline' starring Nick Cannon. 40k extras & bands from Clark Atlanta, Morris Brown & SW DeKalb High were used.
- Go Falcons!!!!!!
- Atlanta chose Falcons in a 1965 team-name contest. Other entries: Peaches, Vibrants, Confederates, Fireballs. Thank Freddy we're not the Atlanta Fireballs. Or Peaches.
- Vick isn't here anymore, leave his jersey at home!