Georgetown Liquor Company
Bar, Sandwiches, Vegetarian / Vegan
5501 Airport Way S Ste B (at Lucile St)
Seattle, WA 98108
- P-I-C-A-R-D! Best thing ever!
- Old school video games and a bar what's not to love
- Vegan & vegetarian delights. The enchiladas with vegan meat and the Reuben are my go-to. Great portion sizes. Fun things to do while you drink with pals (cards, games, pinball, etc.). Local artwork!
- Trivia on Thursdays at 8:30
- Love the food here but my 9:30 pm beer was flat and the bartender tasted it, told me "that's pretty much the case with all our beers this late" and offered to give me $1 off. Um, no thanks. What?!
- Good burger!
- Best burger. Top notch.
- Slow, rude, unhelpful bar "service."
- The Picard is awesome!
- Great space, location and menu - all veggie and vegan if it's yr thing which is cool - but bartender / server is slow, distracted and stretched. Needs to be staffed with more servers, esp on a Friday
- Damn good sandwiches.
- Vegan Sunday brunch is a treat.
- This bar was not crowded even on a Friday night. The prices were reasonable and the bartender friendly and attentive. I highly recommend especially if you are tired of the packed bars on Airport Way!
- Amazing vegetarian menu!
- Vegan long haul trucking
- The Darth Reuben. Put it in your face.
- Nice place! #GoVegan :)
- A side of au jus might actually blow your mind.
- The vegan options are killer - can't beat the baron
- Check out some of the cool old school video games.