George's 50's Diner
4390 Atlantic Ave
Long Beach, CA 90807
- The food portions are perfect not to much and home made you really can't go wrong with any of the omelets!!! The 54 slider is amazing!
- Opened in 1952 as Grisingers Diner. Renamed Georges in 1996, when George Alvarez bought it. Building designed by Wayne McAllister (Bobs Big Boy etc).
- Hey! They got new carpet and paint!
- True dinner food. Breakfast and waffles are good.
- Most people come for breakfast, but their burgers, sandwiches, and malts are amazingly tasty and fresh.
- Their breakfast is great. Tried almost everything, never been disappointed.
- Try the super chorizo burrito. It adds a little more flavor and a bit of spice.