George M Steinbrenner Field
- "Like" New York Yankees Spring Training" on facebook for information and behind the scene photos!
- Go to a New York Yankees spring training game.
- The City of Tampa has a great tradition of baseball. This stadium is an enjoyable place to catch a spring training game.
- We love to go to the Tampa Yankees games. Great fun for a great price!!
- A state-of-the art training facility in MLB.31 acre facility is the spring training home of the New York Yankees, the Tampa Yankees and the Hillsborough Community College Hawks baseball team.
- Great place to catch a game. Not a bad seat in the house. We are not Yankee fans, but love the convenience of being 10 minutes away. Great friendly stadium employees.
- The ushers here are dickheads.... They must be imported for spring training
- Great park to see cheap Single-A MiLB games. If you're coming for Yankees spring training, be sure to leave in the 8th... Tampa traffic is brutal.
- Reserve next year's tickets in the Bright House Networks Dugout Club, a lavish area with theater style seating 50 feet from home plate, an all-inclusive buffet and VIP parking.
- Great stadium! Only $4-$6 for all seats in minor league season. Food is OK & is usual high price, but still a great low-cost night out. Evening games are best for lower heat/sun.
- Fan Appreciation Night! Saturday, August 25.
- An important note: The game time for this Saturday, August 4th has changed from 6:00pm to 5:00pm. Gates will open at 4:00pm.
- Great fun for a fraction of the cost of going to an MLB game. Each day of the week has promotions for fans on top of other sponsor promo. With so many perks and free gifts, seems you get paid to go.
- FAIL! No cup holders!
- Have a pregame event in the Pavilion and watch the team practice a couple feet from you.
- Overpriced, people are rude love baseball hate this place....
- Way over priced even for a ball game. Parking and traffic is ridiculous. But the RAYS won so it was worth it
- $1 Beer on Thursday.
- The ushers are kinda rude here......better have your ticket at all times!!