Genji Japanese Steak House
3870 Bay Rd (btw McCarty Rd. & Stardust Ln.)
Saginaw, MI 48603
- 3 words - Yum Yum Sauce
- Must Try the Saginaw Roll Amazing
- The retro rolls are the best! Along with the dragon rolls and spicy California rolls!
- Very good with everything
- Great early bird special.
- Make sure Jules is your server for the best service during your lunch.
- If you are just going for sushi, sit at the sushi bar itself. Hardly ever wait and you can watch your food get prepared.
- You can save money by doing a "split plate" with one other person. You still get plenty of food, all you have to share is the entree.
- Very authentic Thai food- especially the pad see ew ( pronounced pud ) and the pa nang. Ask for Stephanie for great 4-star service ++++
- Have yourself some Moonstone Asain Pear Sake. Goes excellent with Toro (fatty tuna) Sashimi.
- A Japanese restaurant that has no sake available but has ranch salad dressing?? How is that Japanese. Food is mediocre at best. Avoid that place
- Teriyaki chicken and sushi are good choices here
- We come here for all our Birthdays! Yummy food!
- Bad service, below average food, high prices, not what it used to be!
- Best restaurant in Saginaw
- I had a wonderful evening with my boyfriend n friend here. the chef we had was just ridiculously entertaining!
- Great food, great atmosphere, and great service! I wish I lived in the area. So, I can come back more often.
- Soporo beer is the best!
- Great food. Our server was constantly in a hurry and seemingly couldn't wait to get us out of there. Party of 2, Saturday night, and we were there for a little more than an hour.
- Korean soups are large and tasty.