Café, Breakfast, Bar
1101 Southeast Division Street (at SE Milwaukie Ave)
Portland, OR 97202
- Strong morning cocktails. Great cure for a hangover!
- I'm in love with the potatoes and the mushroom gravy! Being a veggie here kicks ass! Coffee is great as well.
- Try the bacon bloody Mary!
- Giant meh. Usually quick though
- Bacon Bloody Mary
- Yummy breakfast :)
- Great breakfast and the best bloody marys in Portland. So many infused vodkas to choose from!
- Delicious vegetarian biscuits and gravy!
- Have you ever had a bacon bloody mary? Check out Genie's Cafe for some amazing bloody marys and great eats. They serve the best fries in town too, I would say that without being an employee though.
- Country fried steak
- The Spanish coffee was great and one of the better breakfast burritos.
- Habanero bloody Mary, taso ham bloody Mary, coffee. Can't go wrong.
- Baby-approved pancakes
- not the best place to have brunch in pdx
- The smoked fresh tomatoes make a normal.salad taste like a b.l.t.....amazing.
- Delicious drinks and breakfast!
- Great bloody Mary and amazing home stayed potatoes
- Definitely try a Bloody Mary from their assorted infused vodkas. I recommend mixing the jalapeo and garlic. Oh and the Spanish scramble isn't bad also.
- Scorpion Bloody is definitely spicy, but good as hell. Be sure to try the Chicken Apple Sausage!
- This is the first place I ever tried the ketchup that I will now use the rest of my life. I had a delicious Denver omelette with spinach in it!